KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education, Greater Noida is organizing a National Conference on “SOCIAL IMPACT OF DIGITIZATION (NCSID-2022)” on 24th June 2022.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
KCC Institute of Legal and Higher Education (KCCILHE) a premier Institute built on a sprawling 40 acres campus in Greater Noida and conceived as a hub for learning and leadership that has set the highest standards in post-secondary education. When ranked and assessed on infrastructure, KCC is second to none. KCCILHE offers undergraduate courses in BBA, BCA, BAJMC, and B.COM(H) affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
28th May 2022: Abstract Submission
5th June 2022: Full Paper Submission
10th June 2022: Last date of registration
24th June 2022: Date of Conference
Instructions for Research Paper
- Original full-length papers on the Theme/ sub-themes of the conference are invited from academicians, Research scholars, and Corporate Experts.
- Papers should be in A4 size IEEE format.
- A soft and/or hard copy of the paper should be sent.
- The full-length paper should contain the authors’ affiliations in a precise and clear format.
- Register at: https://forms.gle/y98ztTEZfVo7Noyy5
- Send Research Paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More information contact: Dr. Deepti Sharma at 9873721167
Corporate – 1500
Academician – 1000
Student – 500
MODE OF PAYMENT
The registration amount can be paid through Cash / NEFT
NEFT / IMPS PAYMENT DETAILS
ACCOUNT NAME – DEEPAK GUPTA EDUCATION TRUST
ACCOUNT NO – 348805000489
BANK NAME – ICICI
BRANCH – GAMMA SHOPPING COMPLEX, GREATER NOIDA
IFSC NO – ICIC0003488
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.