Tripura Police is the law enforcement agency of the state of Tripura which organizes and is responsible for policing activities in the state of Tripura, Northeast India. It was formed in the year 1965. Tripura Police Department is seeking to engage the services of Legal Advisors and Additional Legal Advisor, to fill up 9 posts of the former and 1 of the latter.
Number Of Vacancies:
- Legal Advisor: 9 (Nine)
- Additional Legal Advisor: 01 (One)
- Applicant must be a Law graduate from any recognized university.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate’s Court and in the Sessions Court
- OR Retired Law Officer in any Central or State Government Department, or a retired Judicial Officer
- As proof of experience, the candidates must submit 10 (Ten) recorded judgments, as a lead 3 advocate
The contract shall be for a period of 1 year, which may be extended further based on performance
- The completed application in prescribed format along with the requisite documents should be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Office of the Assistant Inspector-General of Police (Crime), Police HO. Tripura. Agartala. Pin – 799001
- The Application Form may be downloaded from www.tripurapolice.gov.in
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
Last date of receipt of applications: 15th June 2021.
For regular updates, join us: