About the Organisation
Chambers of Singh & Mehra is an all services litigation office based in Delhi having corporate practice as well.
Chambers of Singh & Mehra is looking to for a junior associates for a diverse role comprising of litigation and corporate work across multiple branches of law.
Eligibility & Qualifications
The candidates interested in the job role of junior associate must:
- Be LLB graduate (3/ 5 years) from a recognized law college/ university
- Have a Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of 1 to 2 years
- Be enrolled in State Bar Council
- Have a Certificate of Practice
- Be articulate and fluent in English
- Have prior experience in banking laws and practice in Commercial Courts/DRT
- Have experience of using Manupatra and SCCOnline
Number of Vacancies
Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in the job role of junior associate may send their CV to singhandmehra.legal[a]gmail.com
Kailash Colony, Delhi
April 27, 2022
For queries, write to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.