About the Company
Established in 2009, we have carved out a niche for ourselves in the real estate industry in a short span of time. We aim to create real estate solutions that add value to lives. This reflects in the precision of our processes, the simplicity of our transactions & the thoughtfulness in everything we build. We are artisans who take great pride in the process of creation, for the joy it delivers.
Law Graduate from a premier institute (preferably National Law Universities).
1. Minimum 15 years post qualification including 5 years’ experience of working as Head of Department
2. Candidates with exposure to Real Estate and understanding of RERA regime will be preferred
3. Proficient in drafting of MOUs, Term Sheets, Agreements, Commercial Contracts, Agreement to Sell, Conveyance Deeds, Notices, Security Documents and other transaction and structuring documents pertaining to real estate business.
4. Ability to understand, review and comment on the title due diligence.
5. Proficiency in English is a must and ability to read and write Gujarati will be preferred.
6. Knowledge of Gujarat and Karnataka Revenue laws will be an added advantage.
7. Understanding of various court processes and advising the management on legal strategy
8. Ability to build and lead legal department essential
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: