Akira Law is a team of aspirational lawyers and entrepreneurs, who are on a mission to make legal aid accessible and affordable to businesses through our growing community of trusted, reliable, and on-demand lawyers to meet their specific needs.
We are on-boarding lawyers for our In-House team. If you hold expertise in Corporate, Commercial & Civil law (Experience in Corporate Law in a must), can work closely with us, and bring diversity to our team, we would love to initiate a conversation with you.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
LLB (LLM, CA/CS degree is a plus)
Enrolled with the State Bar Council.
An ideal candidate would be the one who:
- Has an ability to work with the utmost professionalism and abiding by deadlines.
- Can efficiently engage and work in coordination with Corporate clients.
- Has good experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and interpreting various legal documents/contracts.
- Possess great analytical skills and is research-oriented.
- Has a keen understanding of confidential obligations.
- Encapsulates excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: