About JoyceLaw Law Firm
JoyceLaw is a boutique corporate law firm with a special focus on the Indian startup ecosystem and has been recognized as amongst the most active 15 law firms for venture capital and private equity transactions by Venture Intelligence.
JoyceLaw has also been recognized for its work with startups by the IBLJ. JoyceLaw counts some of the most exciting high growth startups in the country as clients.
Number of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Legal due diligence, drafting and review of transaction documentation for PE/VC/M&A transactions, assisting in closing and post-closing actions in the Firm’s transactions.
- Monitoring compliance under laws applicable to clients for doing business in India and investments agreements executed for raising and investing capital.
- Legal research and analysis.
- Drafting and review of corporate and commercial agreements such as service agreements, NDAs, employee agreements, referral agreements etc.
- The candidate shall have at least 3 years of experience in PE/VC/M&A transactions with an excellent academic record.
- Candidates shall be proficient in a broad range of corporate and business laws, especially in areas pertaining to the Companies Act and FEMA RBI regulations.
As may be discussed during the interview stage.
25th February 2022
Mobile Number(s): +91807584613;+919530252009
Procedure to Apply
Please email your CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-