VKS Attorneys is a full-service law firm, offering a spectrum of legal services across India. The Firm brings with it a cumulative experience of over 30 years and counsel for a diverse range of clients. Their team of lawyers have expertise in technology, law, litigation, arbitration, banking & finance, intellectual property rights, real estate, and foreign direct investment
The Firm is professionally managed by seasoned lawyers, retired members of judicial services, and financial and business consultants supported by new-age lawyers with the prowess to work in ever-changing, intricate legal and business scenarios.
Associate and Senior Associate – Legal: BFSI and Technology Laws
- Knowledge and interest in broad areas of banking and finance and technology law. Should have sound knowledge of AIF Regulations, Multiple and Consortium lending documentation, setting up Alternative Investment Funds, issue of debt instruments and non-debt instruments;
- Manage the legal team and execute numerous projects simultaneously;
- Lead Investment transactions for Startups and Investors in the ecosystem, from overseeing the drafting, and vetting to negotiating transaction documents;
- Advice on a broad variety of matters from complex matters to routine standard matters related to IT Contracts such as Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Data Protection Laws.
- BLS (LLB/LLM) or BA (LLB/LLM) from a recognized university.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a law firm, boutique, or otherwise.
Location and Compensation
- This is a position based out of Navi-Mumbai.
- Competitive remuneration based on the market standard.
Interested candidates can apply for the position by sharing their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-