Founded in 1985 by Mr V Lakshmikumaran and Mr V Sridharan with humble beginnings, the firm started with a Tax Practice but has gradually expanded to other areas. We are now a full-service law firm offering litigation, consulting and advisory services in Tax, International Trade, Corporate, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Rights and Food Safety Law through the support of our 700+ professionals.
Sr. Associate/Associate – GST-Advisory
- CA preferably first attempt or LLB from a known Law School with the strong academic track record.
- Prior experience in Indirect Tax would be preferred i. e. GST and/or customs.
- Excellent Communication and Drafting Skills.
0-5 years of experience in Indirect tax in the field of litigation or advisory.
- In-depth research and analysis of legal provisions.
- Drafting of advises, opinions and compliance reports
- Preparation of Power Point presentations for client meetings, trainings, seminars etc.
- Analysis of client data for estimating tax impact on business transactions
- Scenario building for identifying most tax efficient business model
- Contributing in form of articles, monographs, etc.
- Client service delivery/execution
- Ability to pro-actively identify and discuss technical issues with clients while being mindful of firm risk issues
- Handle tax matters with regard to preparation of submissions, replies to notices, appeals etc., meeting the tax authorities, representation during appeals along with seniors etc.
- Executes the work on a multiple client base. Assumes near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develops rapport with middle layers of client management
- Develops commercial acumen
- Stays abreast of firm wide and competitor activities and general business trends
- Brings value to the client and manager by applying this knowledge in delivering solutions to clients
- Networking & Identification of opportunities:
- Begins to identify new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager
- Networks internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact his clients
- Compiles legal data base and contribute in study session while continuously updating with latest legal developments such as circulars, notifications, decisions
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-