UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
Role and responsibilities
• Responsible for overall data analysis, tools and technology implementation
• Capture data in excel
• Perform basic as well as advanced level of data validation in excel
• Proactive communication with project manager, ensuring all client requirements are met and reports are
submitted on time
• Implementation and use of tools and technology to build efficiency and consistency
• Resolve and escalate issues with tools and applications
• Ensuring all the key metrices are met including productivity, utilization, quality score, attendance, adherence to
• Perform QC/QA checks for team members
Desired candidate profile
• 1 – 3 years of experience as a MIS/business/data/financial analyst
• Strong background with advanced MS Excel analytical capabilities such as
o DAX measures and relationships
o Power Query (SQL)
o Power BI Desktop
o Power View
o Data capture, cleaning, and transformation
• Knowledge of Python is an added advantage
• Ability to handle and analyze large volumes of data using Excel.
• Trouble shoot data issues.
• Presenting data/reports as needed
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to use technology to gather data and generate reports.
• High focus on business metrics – Productivity, Quality and other key deliverables
• Ability to priorities between multiple complex projects/timelines
• Excellent written and Verbal communication
• High level of positive attitude with good listening skills
• Good decision-making ability
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: