About the job
Stelcore is Legal and Compliance management service provider to assist the Corporate and Individuals for Compliance management in efficient and productive manner at reasonable cost. We partner with clients from the private and public sector in all regions to identify their gaps in Compliance management and address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
Our customized and problem solution approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. These services are backed by dedicated team of lawyers, business analyst and compliance managers to provide on time and quality service to our clients.
There are three categories of services:
1. Compliance management system and Intellectual Property (Trademark etc);
2. Advisory services assistance and guidance for timely execution of compliances; and
3. Execution of compliance related matter.
Stelcore provide legal and compliance management services across 40+ countries (for Online and offline channel) across the industry / category.
Regulatory intern with future job prospects (Freshers may also apply)
1. Work on data analysis in excel
2. Work on regulatory market research
3. Work on electronic submissions
4. Understand basic concept of regulatory filing for food / cosmetic and personal care product for global market
Internship, Regular / Permanent, Full-time
₹10,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-