Sharma & Sharma, Advocates & Legal Consultants, Kolkata, are looking for a suitable candidate having PQE experience of 5 to 10 years to join their Kolkata office for the post of Senior Associate.
About the Organization
Sharma & Sharma, Advocates & Legal Consultants is a full-service law firm, established in 2006 with offices in Kolkata, New Delhi, Chandigarh and Bhubaneswar and having associate lawyers, chartered accountants, company secretaries in most major cities of India, with substantial representations in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Employment (Labour law & Service Law), Company Law disputes, Transactional matters, Real estate, and numerous litigation and arbitration matters. The firm also has a specialised corporate practice catering to varied industries across the globe.
5 to 10 years
- Excellent drafting skills and prior experience in drafting of writ petitions, suits, Appeals, Applications, and other pleadings before Courts/ Tribunals;
- Experience in conveyancing and drafting of leases, deeds, incorporation documents for legal entity, etc.;
- Experience in appearing before the Hon’ble High Court, , NCLT, DRT, District Courts and Tribunals;
- Excellent Legal research work and considerable knowledge about the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, Company Law and commercial litigation;
- Competency in briefing Senior Advocates and Senior Counsels.
- Complete familiarity with legal procedures, protocols, and court systems.
- Excellent computer literacy with Proficiency in English language.
- Ability to conduct client counselling & client meetings.
CTC – Rs. 6 Lakh per annum (negotiable depending upon the credentials of the candidate)
Interested candidates may send their up-to-date Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the email as “Application for the post of Senior Associate – Kolkata”
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-