About CIPR, NUALS
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Kochi, established the ‘Centre for Intellectual Property Rights’ (CIPR) to promote Intellectual Property awareness among students, and to encourage research in the emerging arena of Intellectual property. The Centre fosters R&D activities that blend with its central mission of intellectual pursuit as well as link related interdisciplinary involvement to develop an intellectual law database, which would benefit the nation at large.
Past issues of the journal can be accessed here.
Call for Papers
The journal invites contributions for the 5th Volume of the Journal from academicians, practitioners of the legal profession, researchers, post-graduates, and undergraduate students of law.
Contributions may be in the form of articles, essays, notes, commentaries, and reviews. Submissions will be put through an exhaustive review process and published on the official website of the Journal, University, as well as CIPR.
Categories of Submissions
- Articles: 5000- 7000 words
- Essays: 3000-5000 words
- Notes, Comments, and Reviews: 1000- 3000 words
Word count is exclusive of footnotes. Longer submissions will be considered at the discretion of the editorial board.
- The submission must be made in .doc/.docx/.odt format only. PDFs of submissions will not be accepted.
- The body of the manuscript must be according to the following specifications:
- Times New Roman font
- Font size 12
- Line spacing 1.5
- Submissions must follow the Bluebook (21st edition) style of citation. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
Guidelines for Submission
- All submissions are to be made in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com.Submissions must be received on or before April 18, 2023.
- All submissions must include an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a brief note including the following information:
- Postal Address
- Name of Institution
- The course of Study (if applicable)
- Academic Year
- Contact Number
- In the submission of work, the author undertakes that the work is original and has not been submitted, accepted, or published elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check at the first stage of evaluation. If work is found to be unoriginal or plagiarised (including self-plagiarism), it will be rejected at the first instance. The Journal also reserves the right to revoke the acceptance upon a finding of plagiarism at any stage of the submission or editing process.
- Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
- Authors will be intimated of receipt of submission within one week from the date of submission.
For further queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-