About the Organization
The Samna Centre, India’s top equality, diversity, and inclusion consultancy, is hiring. We provide multi-thematic advisory services in the areas of impact investing, diversity and inclusion in the workplace, workplace safety (anti-harassment frameworks), and related policy advice.
About the Responsibilities
The Samana Center is seeking applicants with law degrees and at least 1-2 years of professional experience.
- good research, analysis, and lateral thinking skills;
- A thorough awareness of social and institutional obstacles to inclusion in diverse populations;
- capacity to independently think up ideas and produce material;
- excellent verbal and written communication abilities;
- A familiarity with Indian labour laws and a preference for broad business legal practise;
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – CV and a writing sample at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-