About the Organization
Rishabh Malik & Associates.
About the Responsibilities
Looking to hire attorneys with 1 to 5 years of experience
As an associate you are required to: –
- As an advocate, your main responsibility is to carry out a variety of tasks, such as performing legal research, helping with drafting, supporting with issue preparation, attending court procedures, taking notes, and filing legal papers.
- Provide support on various activities to one or more lawyers
- Undertake legal research work for various clients
- Drafting activities
- Prepare for the matters
- Edit and proofread legal documents as may be required
- Organize legal documents/client files and ensure they are updated
- Ensure all court documents are in order and filed before deadlines
- Prepare different legal documents including (and not limited to) appeals and petitions
B-113, 3rd Floor, Lajpat Nagar-1, New Delhi-110024.
- Law degree from a prestigious university
- a thorough understanding of legal papers and terminology; strong written and verbal communication skills;
- an aptitude for problem-solving; initiative and self-motivation;
- a strong work ethic; excellent time management;
- proficiency with MS Office and Adobe; and a very high learning aptitude.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – Rishabhmalik.firstname.lastname@example.org. To Contact No. +91 95408 68349 Shivam Nath
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-