About the Firm
Zentrum Law is a multi-service law firm, built on a culture of innovation and effective implementation of ideas, emphasising efficient, cost-effective and business-driven solutions. They are inventive, flexible, responsive to client needs and work with a passion to ‘go the extra mile’.
In line with their philosophy of providing unmatched quality of service while adopting cost-effective models, they support their clients at every stage of their journey, from setting up processes to implementing policies, and everything in between. With a view toward cost-efficiency, Zentrum Law adopts the latest technologies and lean output structures to help its clients avoid substantial legal expenses.
Zentrum Law is known for fostering lasting relationships with our clients, which we achieve by providing a high level of value and efficiency, with an unwavering focus on delivering tailored solutions to complex legal and regulatory challenges. With their vast experience in high-stake matters and our flexible approach, they are able to give their clients a competitive advantage, at every stage.
- No. of Position(s): 4
- Duration: 1-3 months (based on intern’s performance)
- Location: New Delhi
- Mode: Physical or Virtual
- Law students in their 3-5th year, who are available full-time, may apply.
- Interns will get to work directly with partners across diverse areas of law, such as M&A, fundraising, pre-litigation strategy, litigation, corporate advisory etc.
- Outstanding candidates may be offered an extension, a subsequent internship or a permanent position at the firm.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their application, composed of their updated CV and a cover letter, to email@example.com by 31 July 2022.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.