About the job
Candidate will be responsible for advising and assisting on all legal aspects for the businesses.
- Work with the businesses and legal department on a range of matters.
- Review interpret and counsel on relevant local laws, court rulings, policies and practices.
- Manage litigations and other disputes in cooperation with external law firms as needed.
- Assist in the investigation of misconducts by employees and other non-compliance matters.
- Prepare and execute training regarding risk management & compliance, such as anti-fraud, anti-cartel, anti-corruption, contract management and corporate governance.
- Support the Risk and Legal Department in various projects in the light of risk management & legal.
- Risk Analysis in India from various viewpoints and managing countermeasure to critical risks.
- Support to Business Continuity Plans in India.
- Degree in Law from premier law schools.
- 1-4 years of experience in a leading law firm (preferably a top-tier law firm).
- Experience of drafting contracts, rules, legal opinions, notice letters and/or other formal documents.
- Strong communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of laws/regulations or system of compliance, risk management or Governance.
- Experience of due diligence or internal investigation to misconducts.
- Experience in managing dispute resolution.
Link To Apply
Click here to applyhttps://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2717982514/
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: