About the job
We are looking for a Manager – Senior Legal Counsel to be part of our legal team for the OLX. The role is expected to lead a team, will be involved in day to day working of the legal department and helping the company navigate through competitive and regulatory challenges.
The role will report to the Legal Head for OLX.
- Solving day to day legal problems of a fast-paced customer facing business;
- Providing legal assistance to the business team in relation to operational issues, recovery matters, executive overreach, consumer and supplier disputes, litigation, etc.
- Oversee the compliance function to ensure that the business continues to operate in a managed risk environment.
- Helping the company navigate through competitive threats and transgression;
- Liaison with various law enforcement and regulatory agencies to ensure seamless operations; and
- Formulating and implementing company’s policies while enabling quick scaling of the business.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Should have 7+ years of experience in the Legal domain.
- People with previous work experience with fast paced businesses and the ability to negotiate through uncertainties.
- The role is expected to lead a team of 2-3 individuals while being responsible for business management.
- Well-rounded problem solver with a good project and stakeholder management skills, eager to work and learn in a fast-paced business.
- Opportunity to work with one of India’s fastest growing market places.
- A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued, and a positive and inspiring working atmosphere.
We are turning Diversity and Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage.
Save Manager – Senior Legal Counsel | Gurugram at OLX AutosShareShow more options.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-