Law Caddie is a dedicated sports law firm having its a base in New Delhi. The firm is looking for a young, creative and energetic associate with a deep passion for sports. The associate will manage litigation and other complex sports law-related issues on behalf of clients connected with the sports industry.
The associate will be responsible to acquire new clients while also maintaining existing client relationships. In this role, the associate will also be responsible for Social Media outreach and also connecting with rising stars of the sports industry. A part of the job also entails educating the masses about Sports Law via Social media and other platforms.
- Provide legal support to clients and assist attorneys.
- Legal Drafting and Research.
- Maintain client relationships including social media outreach.
- Prepare legal reports and documents.
- Managing and Handling Internship Programs of the Firm.
- Representing the Firm in events and competitions.
- Law degree from a reputed university with a good academic record.
- 0-2 years of post-qualification experience (PQE).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong legal knowledge.
- Sports enthusiast.
- Basic knowledge of handling the firm’s social media pages and legal content.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-