About the Animal Law Center
Accredited with A++ Grade with a score of 3.60 on a 4-point scale by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), this premier institution of higher learning has steadfastly been recognized as of the top three law schools in India. The Animal Law Centre (ALC) at NALSAR is the country’s first and so far, the only centre dedicated to research on animal laws. In the past, they have successfully run a one-year PG Diploma in Animal Protection Laws. They also organized a national teacher’s training program on Animal Laws, chaired by Prof. David Favre and a series of guest talks in the school, the latest by Prof. Kristen Stilt. They have organized more than 10 judges and advocate training programs all over India. The centre also runs a clinic in collaboration with the Buchmann School of Law, Tel Aviv University. Currently, they are working on a four-part funded farm animals project titled, “The True Cost of Eggs” and a project which involves publishing a country report on zoonotic diseases in collaboration with the Animal Law & Policy Program, at Harvard Law School. The Centre has signed an MOU with the International Center for Animal Law and Policy (ICALP), University of Barcelona Spain & Animal Law and Policy Program, Harvard Law School.
Animal Law Centre, NALSAR, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the post of Research Intern.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research for ongoing projects of ALC.
- Innovative content creation for various social media platforms.
- Research writing on diverse topics related to animal protection, welfare, and rights issues.
- Aid in generating a positive direction to the public debate surrounding animal protection, welfare, and rights.
- Assist in conducting training and workshops on Animal welfare issues.
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Faculty Coordinator of the Animal Law Centre.
- Any student pursuing graduation in law or other streams with a recognized university.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Candidates with interest and experience in marketing (social media and print) and/or graphic designing will be preferred.
- Previous experience in legal research and drafting.
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a requirement.
- Outgoing and personable manner.
- Organized and able to stick to timelines.
Mode of Internship
The mode of internship can be both online as well as on campus. Provision of accommodation may be considered for on-campus applications.
How to Apply?
Candidates should submit the application form via this link: NALSAR ALC Internship Application Form (google.com)
In case of any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-