About the Organization
Kumar Legal Research LLP serves a niche set of corporate clients across the corporate, taxation, litigation, intellectual property, and restructuring fields. Founded in 2017 with a focus into taxation and commercial litigation, the firm has now expanded into several other fields like criminal and real estate law.
- Law Graduate (3 Yrs./5Yrs from a reputed institution)
- LLM and/or Professional Qualification will be an advantage)
- (2 to 5 Years) of working with a firm of repute.
- Experienced in handling litigation before HC, NCLT, DRT, and DRAT and handled Direct & Indirect, Taxation Matters.
As per Industry Standards
Additional Skill Set required
- Must have good Drafting & Research Skills.
- Experience in leading law firms
- Strong Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Highly analytical and problem-solving ability
Drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-