Chambers of Apartim Animesh Thakur is looking to hire Assessment Interns who are in the Final Year of their Law School.
- Assist with legal research and analysis
- Draft legal memos and briefs
- Assist with case management and organization
- Conduct legal document review
- Collaborate with our legal team on ongoing projects
- Final year law student
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This is a great opportunity for final-year law students to gain valuable experience in the legal field while working alongside experienced professionals.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Assessment Intern Application.”
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-