About the Organization
A corporate law firm in India named King Stubb & Kasiva has created teams for each of its areas of practise to guarantee that its services match the highest standards. Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kochi, Kolkata, and Pune are where they have offices. Corporate M&A, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution (Arbitration & Litigation), Insolvency, Regulatory, and Labour & Employment Matters are some of their key practises.
Additionally, the firm has specialised expertise in capital markets, competition and antitrust, environmental law, food law, information technology, infrastructure and project finance, intellectual property rights, investments, legal metrology, litigation, media law, and tax. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies, e-commerce, defence, fintech, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, power and energy, telecom, media and telecommunications, transport and logistics, trusts, charities, not-for-profit, and white-collar crime are all included in its focus industries.
About the Responsibilities
A legal associate position is available at King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorneys.
As an associate you are required to: –
- helping senior citizens obtain representation in front of numerous court forums
- writing petitions, writs, representations, and NCLT petitions; creating submissions; and creating responses to notices, etc.
- Make an appearance and support elders in deciding cases for different authorities or police officials
- complete research on a range of subjects
- for smaller clients, assumes independent responsibilities.
- The applicant must hold an LL. B degree and be admitted to the bar to practise law.
- The candidate must have at least two years’ worth of experience working in both criminal and civil litigation.
- Along with being proficient in the native language (Kannada), the candidate must be competent in both spoken and written English;
- outstanding communication abilities, as well as the capacity to design intricate agreements and to perform in-depth legal study;
- The candidate must be able to deliver within deadlines and have great teamwork skills;
- Must maintain current knowledge of legal changes and have good exposure.
- Capability to proactively identify and communicate with clients about technical concerns while keeping firm risk risks in mind
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject – Litigation Associate, Bangalore.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-