About the Organization
A multidisciplinary law firm with a focus on litigation, arbitration, and corporate matters is Prout Solicitors LLP. Prout attorneys LLP was established with the intention of offering customers a solution-oriented approach while utilising the extensive legal experience of two generations.
About the Responsibilities
Prout Solicitors LLP is seeking law students to work on a variety of corporate, civil, and criminal law cases. Candidates should have excellent research and drafting abilities as well as in-depth legal knowledge.
As an intern you are required to: –
- efficiently supporting experienced attorneys during different phases of litigation
- Conducting legal research and drafting for a variety of petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, various applications, and civil or criminal complaints
- composing legal notifications and answers.
- IPR, tax, arbitration, and other corporate cases handled
- helping businesses with a range of transactions and discussions
- helping businesses manage compliance and other legal tasks
- evaluating and identifying the fundamental issues and their ramifications; doing case analysis, reporting, and presenting
- aiding top lawyers in formulating strategies and action plans for the successful resolution of legal matters by briefing them at conferences and meetings and by attending myself.
- coordinating with law enforcement, enforcement agencies, and different government representatives to resolve matters during the pre-litigation and/or post-litigation phases
- demonstrating thorough knowledge and comprehension of business, civil, and criminal law, dispute resolution, arbitration, the Negotiable Instruments Act, contract laws, insolvency and bankruptcy laws, insurance laws, consumer protection laws, the Motor Vehicles Act, technology laws, and constitutional law
Hybrid, Candidates must indicate in their email or cover letter whether they are willing to work from home and complete their internship online.
- The candidates ought to be LL.B. students.
- The candidates must to be knowledgeable about legal research methods. The candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word. Both strong communication and critical thinking skills are required of the candidates. The candidates should be well-versed in Indian litigation practise and procedure and should be eager to learn about and pursue new opportunities.
- The candidate should be extremely proficient in both Hindi and English.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – cover letter with their resume and drafting samples(if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly update the subject of your application email as ‘Application for Legal Intern’.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.