About the Organization
Khurana & Khurana (K&K) is a full-service Intellectual Property, Tax, Media-Entertainment, and Commercial/Corporate Law firm giving high-end technology backed Corporate/Commercial Law, Tax, and IP Prosecution/Litigation Support, and represents over 30000 Indian and Global Corporates ranging from Fortune 500 Corporates to SMEs to Start-ups. K&K is among the youngest Indian Firms to have been ranked and recommended by Legal 500, IAM, MIP, Chambers & Partners, Asia IP, Corp-INTL, and Acquisition-INTL, and is a niche law firm with over 220 Professionals that was started by Attorneys having extensive corporate experience in handling IP and Commercial Law issues.
Chennai and Hyderabad
Minimum 4-6 years, having Core Focus on Arguing all types of Civil Litigation Matters across tribunals and Dist/High Courts, preferably with IP Litigation matters.
- The Attorney should be willing to work independently and, apart from engaging on current matters of the firm, focus extensively on helping grow the firm’s Litigation Practice in the region by undertaking business development/network and allied mandates.
- The colleague would be responsible for independently and comprehensively handling all the Chennai oriented Litigation of the firms’ practice across High Courts and Tribunals such as NCLT, NGT, NCDRC, NBA, among others including making core arguments before different benches are concerned along with reviewing drafts prepared by Associates/Sr. Associates.
- The colleague should be comfortable working from the Chennai Office of K&K with a core focus on growing the Litigation Practice.
- Should have a thorough practical knowledge of CPC and procedural issues pertaining to various forums and tribunals.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, should be willing to work independently as well as in a team.
- Should not have any ego/hangover of a previous job/position. Should be willing and open in participating in business development mandates.
To Apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-