About the Organization
Jawa Capital Services (Formerly Intellicity Capital Advisers) advises across all commercial/corporate sectors. They are a mid-size boutique advisory cum Law firm on the lookout to expand our legal team aggressively. In lieu of this, Intellicity is looking forward to hiring Legal Associate, Senior Associate, and Intern for their Legal Team on a full-time basis to cater for their clients and to handle the legal matters of their in-house Group Companies. Their primary sectors of focus are Drafting of Plaints/Complaints related to IPC, CrPC, RERA, Company Law and dealing in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Real Estate matters.
PQE: (0-1 years experience minimum)
PQE: (2-5years experience minimum)
Jasola, New Delhi
Based on experience, Jr. Legal Associate packages will be from 2-4 LPA and Sr. Legal Associate packages will be from 4-6 LPA
- The Candidate must possess good Drafting knowledge in the disciplines of Civil, Criminal, Commercial, Restructuring, Corporate and other allied laws such as the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016, FEMA, and RDB Act.
- Experience with Real Estate Matters such as dealing with RERA etc is a plus
- Drafting Expertise and prior experience are a MUST. The candidate’s drafting experience shall include but not be limited to:
- The Petitions u/s 7, 9 and 10 of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Petition u/s 241, 242, 59 and 111 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Handling cases on Section 73-74 of the Companies Act, 2013
- An application under order 7 rule 11 Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- An application under order 6 rule 17 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Petitions under Sections 9, 11 and 34 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Appeal u/s 252 of Companies Act, 2013
- Writs of All Nature
- Drafting various types of contractual matters and civil matters, including but not limited to summary suits, insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings, and other matters about the recovery of dues across various courts of law and tribunals.
- Strategizing with the Head – Legal and the Company management on relevant aspects of subsisting litigations.
- Briefing and coordinating with various law firms and independent legal practitioners regarding all the Company’s disputes.
- Visiting competent authorities for documentation, following up, and keeping a record.
- Very good command of English (Both Written and Oral)
- Ability to prioritize and manage a varied and fast-moving workload.
Interested Candidates may apply for the Job by sending their CVs along with a cover letter on this E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-