About the Organization
GLG is the world’s largest insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG seeks a lawyer to join the Company’s legal department in Gurugram, India. This candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, impeccably trustworthy, and resourceful.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but Are Not Limited To)
- Together with other team members, enforce processes to ensure the highest legal and compliance standards are met in all aspects of the business
- Manage various legal queues and assign/escalate appropriate issues to other team members
- Draft standard client and vendor contracts for the Company and conduct regulatory research
- Team with other legal department lawyers and non-lawyer personnel to ensure timely execution of legal and compliance related administrative tasks for the Company including fulfillment of requests for due diligence questionnaires, vendor forms, form letters, etc.
- Manage contracts with clients, experts and their institutions, and vendors including contract version control, execution process and contract filing
- Work closely with multiple business segments, including Business Development and Client Solutions.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Law degree (LL.B. or higher) from a reputable law university, with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably with a multi-national company
- Must be fluent in MS office and comfortable with new technology. Prior experience of working on Salesforce platform would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
We Seek Bright, Positive And Flexible People Who Also
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
To apply, click HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-