About the job
We are looking for a Law Firm Content Writer with significant legal writing experience to research and create our digital marketing content—blog entries, case studies, journal articles, etc.
Our goal is to provide reliable legal education and advice to our readers and promote our legal expertise. You must have in-depth knowledge of criminal and civil law and experience in writing about it
About the company
Irish Expert is acclaimed for excellence in overseas education, immigration services, and visa consulting. Our highly qualified team provides tailored assistance throughout the immigration process, from course and university selection to visa categories and interviews. We go beyond advisory, offering support in securing lodging, global landing, and post-landing assistance. Representing over 50 countries, 1000+ premier institutions, and 100,000+ courses, we are British Council Certified Agents. Brit Qualis, ISO 9001:2015, and UNI AGENTS recognize and certify our services. With offices spanning the United Kingdom, India, and UAE, our global operations are set to expand further with new branches in Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and China, along with a widespread network across India.
1. Research topic ideas thoroughly to ensure your content is factually correct and offers helpful legal advice
2. Write blog entries, journal articles, and case studies
3. Ensure consistency in tone, style, and messaging
4. Revise Editors’ feedback and implement suggestions
5. Make your content SEO-friendly
6. Stay informed on the changes in civil and criminal law and policies
1. Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Legal studies, or a relevant field
2. At least one year of experience as a Legal Content Writer for a law firm or other legal agencies
3. A portfolio of published legal content
4. Extensive knowledge of laws and policies governing civil and criminal circumstances
5. Basic knowledge of SEO
6. Strong communication skills
7. Attention to detail
8. Ability to simplify legal terms and make them digestible for a non-legal audience
*UG, PG in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization, LLB in Any Specialization
*PG: CS in Any Specialization, M.Com in Any Specialization, M.A in Any Specialization, LLM in Any Specialization
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-