IMS Noida, established in 1998, is a premier management institute known for its academic excellence and value-based education. It provides management education to both fresh graduates seeking world-class management education and also to those who are already employed and want to enhance their managerial skills. IMS also has collaborations with several Universities overseas and seeks to imbibe a global mindset in its students. There is also a strong focus on research and IMS encourages its faculty and students to undertake consultancy projects with corporate.
No. of Vacancies
Assistant Professor- Law ( Must have done LLM- 2 years course)
MASTERS in relevant branch with First Class , Phd awarded, UGC net qualified
2-4 years of relevant teaching experience after Masters
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
- Identify, choose and implement different teaching methods for all students with various educational backgrounds
- Transfer to students theoretical information, practical skills, methods and technique
- Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Participate in departmental and college activities.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress
How to Apply
Interested candidates can share their updated CV and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the name of the post-Assistant Professor and Subjects applied in the subject line.
For regular updates, join us: