About the Job
Prateek Mathur is a leading business consultancy based in Mumbai which provides solutions to general consultations and advisory. We specialize in solving issues faced by clients in the SRA, RERA, CIVIL AND CRIMINAL MATTERS.
This is a full-time on-site role for an Advocate. The Advocate will be responsible for providing legal advice to Real Estate Client and resolving their issues, conducting research, and preparing legal documents. They will also attend court hearings and provide legal representation to clients.
15k – 20k fixed per month.
10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Inhouse Legal Team of Real Estate Company Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Legal knowledge and expertise in Indian laws and regulations, especially SRA, RERA COMPLIANCE, CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LAW.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a quick turnaround time.
- Must be a member of the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Experience in litigation and legal research is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a recognized university
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-