About the Job
Manager – Legal & Compliance
Capital Now is India’s trusted app-based digital lending platform catering to personal credit facilities. We leverage technology and big data analytics to deliver innovative credit products to salaried Individuals. We are completely digitally driven, and the entire loan application process can be carried out online. We Provide Unsecured loans for up to Rs 1,50,000/- with easy and affordable installment options.
Review of the current process of the Company and identify process gaps from the legal perspective, if any.
Draft and manage a variety of agreements like Master Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership Agreements, Vendor contracts, and all internal legal documents.
Provide expert & and strategic legal advice on various aspects of the business to Management and Support functions on improving the various processes.
Monitor and identify compliance risks, coordinate control improvements, and check implementation status.
Compliance with Company Law, RBI Compliances, and such other compliances required under the Relevant Act, Rules, and Guidelines as applicable to the company.
Oversee and manage any legal disputes or litigation cases. Collaborate with external legal counsel when necessary.
Overall good legal knowledge (corporate law, RBI guidelines, data privacy practices, etc.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Master of Laws (LLM) degree from a recognized institution. CS (Company Secretary) qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant legal experience, with a focus on NBFC or Fintech compliance.
- Strong understanding of relevant laws and regulations, particularly related to NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Companies) and Fintech.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in addressing legal and compliance issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for assessing legal and compliance challenges and providing effective solutions.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-