About the Job
The position will work closely with the Chief Legal Officer handling legal issues with regard to high stake transactions and contracts including fundraising exercises, mainly equity linked transactions. Primarily responsibility includes bidding, new business, equity-linked transactions (acquisitions, mergers, stake sale), transaction structuring and contract management. A close working relationship with the Airport Sector Legal Team will also be required for effective deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling high-stake transactions in the airport sector including fundraising, due diligence, mergers, acquisitions, restructuring, divesture, stake sale etc. and drafting, negotiating and finalization of term sheets, agreements and contracts on this behalf.
- Providing legal assistance to BD-related activities viz. new biddings (including RFPs, RFQs and Concession Agreements) for International/Domestic Airports.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and finalizing contracts of various streams with regard to functions of the airport and its joint ventures for the development of existing/ new business.
- Have a process/systems-oriented outlook with the ability to work under pressure and in a structured time frame.
- Provide regular support for day to day requirements of the department
LLB minimum. CS qualification is added advantage
10-12 Years minimum of experience in contracts and corporate & banking laws
To apply, CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-