The firm is looking to hire an Associate Advocate with 1-3 years of experience.
The position of an Associate at First Legal, Advocates and Legal Consultants, would entail different aspects of litigation practice.
- The applicant must be from a reputed law school or National law school (preferred).
- The applicant should have knowledge about the day to day working of Delhi High Court and is expected to carry out research and drafting work on a daily basis.
- The applicant must have successfully cleared the All India Bar Exam.
- Remuneration offered is as per market standards.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
- The candidate should have sound legal drafting capabilities.
- Candidate from South Delhi will be given preference due to the location of the firm.
- Preference shall be given to a candidate who has his/her own vehicle to commute keeping in mind the current COVID threat.
Procedure to Apply
Interested candidates may send their updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly answer the following questions, compile and send it in a word document:
- Tell them about yourself?
- Why litigation?
- Research and write an article on any contemporary law topic. The article should be original and be of at least 500 words.
Note: Please mention if you could join on an immediate basis.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: