Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
Citi’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB), a global leader in banking, credit cards and wealth management, is a critical growth engine for Citi. With a strategic focus on the U.S., Mexico and Asia, the Global Consumer Bank serves more than 110 million clients in 19 markets.
About Internship Opportunity
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions Group is looking for Undergraduate/Master’s Summer Interns to join the team in the Asia Pacific. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions provides innovative banking solutions to help our clients conduct their businesses seamlessly across borders.
The 10-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise; including product management; sales; trade and implementation.
You will benefit from joining an extensive training program that involves orientation sessions with on-the-job training. There will be a series of networking events throughout the internship for you to develop your contacts within the firm. Our summer program is a pipeline into our full-time Analyst program.
- Currently pursuing Undergraduate/Master’s degree entering their final year of study in any discipline
- Have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
- 3.3 minimum GPA or equivalent preferred
- Keen interest in developing a career in financial services
- Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences and candidate initiative
- Possess high levels of drive and initiative
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to start careers at a global organization, tendency to think globally, and an innovative outlook on business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- High level of accuracy and time management skills
- High level of personal integrity; commitment to excellence; and a strong desire to learn
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: