At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
ECG attorney with CS at an associate level, must have a general understanding of basic Corporate Secretarial services. They should have the ability to understand and analyze the request. They should be well versed in database management, statutory filings, Corporate Compliance research, conducting health checks. They should have the ability to present their findings succinctly on Excel or Word or any other format, as required. These attorney with CS must have exceptional writing and analytical skills. Moreover, they should show a constant zeal and desire to learn. They should escalate important questions to their senior team members. They should have professional language proficiency in English.
Your key responsibilities
The primary responsibilities include:
• Applies themselves to understanding the underlying issues of a project
• Conducting monthly/ quarterly/ annual surveys to gather compliance information from clients across the globe so that reporting/filings are completed on a timely and accurate manner
• Keeping track of global compliance information received and following up on a timely basis so that deadlines are not missed
• Managing the corporate secretarial client database – Diligent Entities (Blueprint OneWorld), GEMS etc.
• Assisting in corporate governance of the client by coordinating with local law firms and client internal stakeholders
• Interpreting and drafting Board Meeting Minutes
• Preparing remediation reports by analyzing the information from Central, Public and Statutory data for Health check
• Working on client’s ad hoc requests
• Escalates project specific issues timely
• Reports back to their seniors on the status of assignments
• Thorough and meticulous with great attention to details
• Achieve on time delivery (OTD) on client deliverables
• Attends mandatory training and certification courses
• Co-operates with team members and acts as a team player
• Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to them quickly and accurately
• Effective in terms of sharing learning/insights with peers/seniors
• Consistent presence and active participation at team, department, and company meetings and participates in voluntary professional development programs
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent analytical and logical skills
• Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders in all mediums (verbal and written)
• Attention to details
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
• Ability to escalate relevant information
• Demonstrates ownership of results
• Ability to understand and follow instructions
• Innovative approach to the project, when required
• Leverage strong communication
• Adaptive to team and fosters collaborative approach
• Shows passion and desire to learn
• Diligence and ability to multi-task
• Must have an eye for details
What we offer
• Entry level contributor responsible for working within the project scope and budget
• Accomplishes work with low to moderate supervision
• Impact is normally within the immediate project team
• Typically works on one or two projects at a time and as a member of the project team(s).
• Should bond well with the team and ensure a healthy work environment
• May have to interact directly with clients and hence should have effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Must have: Law degree, CS
• Language capabilities – Professional proficiency in English
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Link to Apply
Click here to apply https://career5.successfactors.eu/careers
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: