ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
AMLEGALS is a multi disciplinary & strategy driven full Service Law Firm. Their areas of practice include, GST/VAT- advisory & litigation, Arbitration-Domestic & International, M&A and IPO – Due Diligence among others. They operate in 14 cities in India and abroad with various Associates and/or Affiliates. They are present in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dubai, Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai through our own offices and affiliate associates throughout India, and almost 50 Advocates, Consultants & Paralegal to cater the legal requirements.
- Assisting in all new as well as existing cases of the firm
- Assisting in all litigation as well as non-litigation work in every manner including case preparations, drafting, filing, hearing preparation, Court appearances, meeting the clients’ requirement, etc.
- Drafting and assisting in White Papers and Content Creation for the Firm on a daily basis.
- Maintaining a report of ongoing cases and updating clients on case progress.
- The candidate should be well versed with the nuances of drafting and research and should have prior experience in litigation, advisory and contract drafting / vetting.
- The candidate should be capable of working independently as well as within a team while yielding good results.
- The candidate should be confident, dynamic, and should possess good oratory and analytical skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to set priorities and work efficiently in a timeline-oriented environment.
PQE – 5 to 6 years in Litigation, ADR & Advisory.
To apply, Click here
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-