About the job
Aishwarya Group is an Indian pharmaceutical company with a global presence that provides medicinal interventions to promote healthy quality of life. The company operates with a focus on quality, relevancy, and value-addition and has over 35 production lines and specialized facilities dedicated to innovation and manufacturing.
This is a full-time on-site role in Chandigarh for a Legal Advisor. The Legal Advisor will be responsible for handling legal issues, providing legal advice, preparing legal documents, and advising on labor and employment law.
- Knowledge of Indian laws and regulations
- Experience in legal document preparation and advising on legal issues
- Expertise in labor and employment law
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in law or related field
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-