About the job
Envision a world without borders where a company can find, hire, and manage talent regardless of location. A world where you can find work that speaks to your passion without having to move to another place. Skuad is a global employment and payroll platform – we enable companies to employ contractors and full-time employees in over 160 countries, without the complexities of setting up a local legal entity.
With Skuad’s unified platform, companies can –
● onboard new hires anywhere in the world in minutes
● run global payroll securely and with a single click
● stay 100% compliant with local employment laws
● manage benefits, work permits, timesheets, and more
Our leaders have over two decades of HR experience and expertise in building globally diverse and distributed teams, with a vision to create 1 million opportunities globally by 2027. We function well as a globally distributed team of driven individuals. We achieve this with a deep focus on providing value to our customers, learning from one another, and collaborating asynchronously and effectively while being committed to continuous learning & improvement.
We raised $15 million in Series A funding in Oct 2022. This funding round brings the total raised to $19 million, including participation from returning investors Beenext and Anthemis.
About the Role
Duration of Internship:
- Perform research as needed and support projects, using secondary data, legal databases, libraries, corporate, and country law.
- Research documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Assist in putting together agreements/ Contracts.
- Proofed documents and submit them for review.
- Assist in drafting Employment contract
● Reliable, dependable, composure, deal with ambiguity.
● Ability to function autonomously, yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
● High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
● Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, influencing, and negotiation skills; ability to convey important messages clearly and compellingly.
● A go-getter attitude that resonates with extreme ownership and accountability.
With Skuad you’ll have
● Ownership: You will own what you do. We are a results-driven team, which means we expect you to get things done.
● Endless support: You will always have the help you might need and the resources you need to deliver.
● Experiment: This is your playground. Come up with ideas, pitch them and take initiative. You will have a free hand to execute exciting ideas.
● Impact: Be a part of a world-class team where we are constantly working on something new and maximise the impact of the products we build.
If you are someone who wants to solve real-world challenges and enjoys finding elegant solutions to difficult problems, Skuad is the perfect workplace for you!
Join us to build a global employment solution that is making opportunities accessible for talent and organisations across the world.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-