About AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP is the second and the largest Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) to be registered with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI). The IPE has 29 Designated Partners, 42 Associate Partners and about 75 employees engaged in CIRP & Liquidation process divided into various teams viz. CIRP team, Claim Verification team, Corporate Debtor Operations team, Legal team.
Legal Associate (CIRP Process)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform various tasks under CIRP as per timelines in IBC/ CIRP Regulations independently.
- To plan for attending to various tasks and allotting them to various team members in CIRP
- To conduct due diligence on the work by Team Members to ensure its quality and timeliness
- Provide legal support to the Insolvency Professionals for the efficient conduct of the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and Liquidation Process
- Expert knowledge of the IBC Code, CIRP Process, & other ancillary Laws.
- Excellent Drafting Skills, Proficient in MS Word and a decent knowledge of MS Excel
- Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process such as claim verification, conducting COC meetings, drafting minutes of meetings, and interaction with COC members.
- Should have administrative and managerial skills
- Should be very good at English writing and speaking
- Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
2 to 5 years of Experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
- Should be a Law graduate or company secretary.
- 5.5 days working (2nd & 4th Saturday Off)
- Salary- 5 Lakh Per Annum to 7 Lakh Per Annum
- The incentive for eligible tasks as per the policy of the Company.
Interested candidates may send an email to email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-