Assistant Professor Jobs in Shimla: HPNLU announced job notification for the post of Assistant Professor has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hpnlu.ac.in. The application process ends on 08.07.2021.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 01
Salary: 15,600 – 39,100 (Per Month)
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
How To Apply?
The Completed application form may be sent to, The Registrar, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla; 16 Mile, Shimla-Mandi National Highway, Ghandal, District-Shimla, Himachal Pradesh-171014, latest by 5.00 PM, 8th July, 2021.
- Opening date for submission of Application Form: 15-06-2021
- Closing date for submission of Application Form: 08-07-2021 (5.00 PM)
- The application form must be accompanied by additional sheets (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of academic qualifications, experience, published works etc.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel. However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. They will, however, be considered for interview only after their applications through proper channel are received by the University.
- Applications forms not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete application forms shall be rejected summarily.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of appli5cation Forms.
- Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
- Stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
- The process of selection may be by a presentation/ Interview or a combination thereof.
- Application should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs. 1000/- for all categories drawn in favour of the Registrar, Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, Payable at Shimla. Incomplete application forms or application forms received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
- The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- All further communications related to the above recruitments shall be through letter/ notices displayed on the University website i.e. www.hpnlu.ac.in
- The prescribed Application Format is available on the University website.
Other Terms And Conditions
- For the Teaching Posts, the qualifications/eligibility and other terms and conditions of the appointment and service shall be as prescribed by the UGC Regulations and Regulations of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla.
- Application Form should be accompanied with experience certificate, wherever required, from appropriate institution/authority clearly specifying duration of service, pay scale and last (Gross) salary drawn.
For regular updates, join us: