About the Organization
A group of independent, international accounting, consulting, and legal firms makes up Water and Shark. We at W&S continuously strive to create a dynamic, cutting-edge, and well-established consulting. We abide by the values of openness and trust. In addition to our usual services, our aim is to go above and above and support the growth of businesses through a personalised approach. W&S, a stand-alone business that its founder started when he was just 19 years old, has developed into a reputable and established global network today. Within a 7-year period, W&S has spread to 4 continents. We are getting closer to realising our goal of dominating the consulting market with each passing day. All of this was made possible thanks to the efforts of a knowledgeable, effective, and motivated W&S team that has served as the foundation and an integral component of the growth ambition. a group of people who put in unwavering effort to give our customers a satisfyingly unforgettable experience. Our devotion, dependability, and passion are reflected in the quality of our services. We at W&S believe in fostering a culture that is creative, founded on values, and open to all of our stakeholders. These values include integrity, responsibility, diligence, perseverance, and discipline.
About the Responsibilities
In Mumbai, Water and Shark Legal LLP is seeking to engage senior associates and associates.
We need attorneys with 0–2 years of expertise in corporate cases
- Candidates should have prior expertise in negotiating contracts, conducting legal due diligence, conducting in-depth research, writing blogs, etc.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong oral and written communication abilities in addition to a strong academic background.
lawyers with 0–2 years of litigation experience
- Candidates must be highly motivated to solve issues, have relevant experience initiating, defending, and managing litigation, as well as outstanding communication, drafting, and research abilities.
- should be familiar with the Negotiable Instruments Act, RERA, and IBC.
Required: attorneys with 4-5 years of expertise in corporate and FEMA affairs.
- Candidates should have relevant expertise in corporate advising, FEMA advisory, legal due diligence, transaction closure, thorough research, etc., as well as in the drafting and vetting of definitive agreements.
- Must be able to lead a team and work independently on issues and possess good oral and writing communication skills.
As per industry standards.
- PQE: 0-2 years and 4-5 years
- Qualification: Bachelor of Law
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here: – email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.