Credgenics is India’s first-of-its-kind NPA resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. We work with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve their collections efficiency using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets.
With all major banks and NBFCs as our clients, our SaaS based collections platform helps them efficiently improve their NPA, geographic reach and customer experience.
Credgenics is looking for an enterprising lawyer to become a core member of our legal team. The Legal Associate will advise and support in the review, negotiation, and closure of contracts.
- Drafting of contracts and other legal documents
- Coordination with the cross-functional team members for onboarding Banks and NBFCs
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and statutory requirements
- Processing the legal documents for review and auditing
- Research on matters related to applicable laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from an accredited University
- 3-5 years of professional experience as an in-house Legal Counsel in a Law firm or a Corporate Law environment
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of contract drafting, review and negotiation
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: