The Pro Bono Club, School of Law, Presidency University in collaboration with the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law & Justice, New Delhi for Nyaya Bandhu, is organizing a quiz competition.
The Pro Bono Association, School of Law, Presidency University is organizing an “Online Consumer Law Quiz Competition 2022” for the students of the School of Law, Presidency University to create awareness of their existing consumer rights conferred upon them by the Government in the present era.
- Interested candidates may register for the competition through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Upon registration, participants will receive detailed rules of procedure for the Quiz including instructions for preliminary and final rounds, team codes, marking scheme, duration, scoring, and other relevant details.
- Structure of the Competition
- Round 1 (preliminary: QUIZ): In round one there will be multiple choice questions in Slido.com form. The form will consist of 40-45 MCQs, each question will carry 1 mark. Each question will have a timer and the participants will have to answer the question within the time given (depending upon the question).
- Round 2 (Quarter/Semi-finals) In round 2 which is same as the round 1, but in round 2 the participants will be given 25-30 MCQ. (Questions will be of Intermediate level)
- Round 3 (finale): Here the participants will be on Microsoft teams and will be asked questions by the quizmaster. The level of questions will be higher and the students will also be asked subjective questions. Approximately 5-6 questions per participant.
- 1st Position: INR 2000
- 2nd Position: INR 1000
- 3rd Position: INR 500
- Registration Deadline – September 13, 2022; 7 :30 PM
- Last date to seek Clarifications – September 12, 2022
- Date of Webinar & Quiz – September 17, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.