ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Advocate Saai Sudharsan Sathiyamoorthy is looking for Interns/Research Assistants to assist with the research and legal drafting of the 3rd Edition of Wadhwa Law Chambers Guide to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and the 2nd Edition of WLC Guide to Proceeds of Crime & PMLA.
- Students/Researchers who have completed their 3rd year of law and above would be preferred.
- A basic understanding of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, PMLA and Intellectual Property Laws.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work will primarily involve research in IBC, Companies Act, PMLA, Copyright Act, Designs Act, and other related laws.
- Interns/Research Assistants will be required to physically come into the Chambers at Chennai for the duration of the internship.
- A fixed stipend will be paid
Interested candidates can share their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.
For regular updates, we can catch up at-