About the Job
Polixis is known to the market as a boutique, best-in-class advisory firm, specializing in the emerging markets Risk & Compliance. With ARDIS that stands for Applied Risk & Data Intelligence Solution, we take this expertise to the next level by blending human expertise with machine intelligence and big data. The result is a unique technological solution that aims to change the way Risk & Compliance teams work on client and transactional due diligence, political and country risk analysis.
At Polixis we believe that human analyst’s time is precious. That is why we decided to build a solution that accelerates research, reduces costs, leaving precious human resources to make final decisions on the matter.
This blend of human expertise and machine intelligence is also complemented by our team’s readiness to step in and help with any research & analytical tasks when you decide that a particular case requires human analyst’s intervention.
About the job
PAID INTERNSHIP POSITION
NAME: HINDI SPEAKING RESEARCH INTERN
REMOTE POSITION: APPLICANT PREFERABLY BASED IN INDIA
COORDINATION CITY: GENEVA (SWITZERLAND), LONDON (UK), AND YEREVAN (ARMENIA)
This is a great time to join our company! Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, Polixis is a leading Swiss firm specialized in RegTech Solutions for banking & financial sector offering unparalleled deep data and automation solutions.
Aside from Geneva, London and Yerevan two other pillars of our development.
Position and Location
At Polixis any open internship position is intended to lead into a regular career job, of course subject to a successful completion!
The Data Research intern (remote) position is a part of Polixis’ strategically important growing team in charge of collecting and analyzing regulatory, sanction and other risk relevant data. The is a great opportunity for deepening your knowledge in Compliance, Political, Sanctions, Country and Research analysis.
This is a remote working position. Duration is for 6 months. Upon successful completion it may lead to a permanent job offer either remote or from one of our operating locations (Armenia, Switzerland and/or UK).
You are expected to:
· Conduct research of intended subject matter according to business needs;
· Utilize professional sources to find and extract pertinent information;
· Proofread and edit English-language texts;
· Analyze and connect relevant data;
· Conduct a thorough research about industries, sectors, individual companies, markets, politics of Hindi speaking countries, using English and Hindi;
· Acquire, clean, standardize, transform, structure, and store data from various data sources, maintain and update databases with accuracy and attention to detail;
· Interpret, analyze, evaluate, interrelate research data and develop integrated business analysis and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making;
· Research and learn new frameworks and technologies, as needed;
· Report the results and findings of the research to the Team Lead, and demonstrate eagerness to professional growth, taking into account Job supervisor’s feedback.3OU
Required Qualifications, 1201, SWITZERLAND; TEL: +41 22 340 22 00; E-MAIL: JOBS2@POLIXIS.CEQUIRED
· Most importantly, familiarity and passion about Indian politics, business and regulation;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, International Relations, Law or similar;
· Interest in market research and business, politics, finance, data-driven solutions;
· PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets;
· Excellent knowledge of English and native in Hindi; knowledge of other regional languages will be an advantage
· Ability to analyze, model and interpret data;
· Accuracy and attention to detail;
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks to completion by agreed deadlines;
· Conceptual and result-oriented thinking and a multi-cultural mindset.
· Responsible attitude to home office working hours;
· Compensation: USD 400 per month gross payment. The candidate is responsible for his/her own eventual taxes and duties;
· Possibility to join one of the best and fastest growing European RegTech player with a career leading job;
How to Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to apply via LinkedIn and/or send their CVs, Cover Letter and a research piece / article in English to email@example.com. Please indicate “Hindi Speaking Research Intern” in the Subject of the e-mail.
Please note that applications without written work in English won’t be considered
For regular updates, join us: