About the Internship
Gateway Consulting is looking for Policy Intern to closely support on day-to-day tasks related to client servicing.
3- 6 months, full time
Virtual / Delhi NCR (preferred)
Qualifications and Criteria
- Candidate must have interest in public policy, understanding of public affairs, strategic communications and policy research.
- Good analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
- Academic background in political science / economics / policy / law / journalism from an accredited college or university.
- Monitor policies and developments across specific sectors and assess impact to clients.
- Draft reports on local policy and political developments.
- Monitor geopolitical developments, dialogues, treaties and trade agreements.
- Produce accurate written materials, such as press releases, summaries, presentations, reports and other client materials.
- Support in creating proposals and presentations for potential clients.
- Support in identifying new business opportunities.
- Assist in brainstorming new ideas and strategies for formulating campaigns.
- Adhere to project timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
The Internship Program offers you the opportunity to:
- Be part of public affairs and advocacy campaigns for some of the world’s global brands.
- Explore Career Opportunities in the policy and public affairs space within Gateway Consulting or similar organisations.
- Network with variety of people globally in the policy space and build lasting relationships early on in your career.
- Be part of and contribute to the growth of a new and growing organisation.
How to Apply
For regular updates, join us: