Headquartered in Delhi, Credgenics is an end-to-end SaaS platform for debt resolution, collections, and recovery. We are a 2-year-old fin-tech startup led by 3 co-founders including IIT Delhi alumni, backed by top-tier VCs including Accel Partners and Titan Capital (and multiple HNI investors) and we have raised 3.3 million USD in our latest round of ‘Pre-Series A’ funding. We have grown to a 70-member team during the last few months with operational profitability having 32 NBFCs and 6 banking clients and clocking over USD 2 million ARR presently.About the internship.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Drafting letters, legal documents, agreements, contracts, and other commercial documents as required
2. Conducting legal research
3. Ensuring the legal documents are processed timely for review and auditing.
- English Proficiency (Spoken), Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st May’21 and 25th Jun’21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Note: Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation
Number of openings:
How to apply?
For regular updates, join us: