About the job
Safe Ledger is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Work from home
- To research and write in depth Finance and Legal advisory articles to enrich websites.
- Suggest the clients the right type of company based on their needs.
- Help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to realty by incorporating a new firm for them.
- Research and recommend about various government schemes and help clients avail the benefits of the scheme.
- To manage client needs, project planning & implementation, day-to-day operational matters and any emergency service requests;
- Collect market information and reflect client feedback to support the company’s business planning activity
- The intern will follow the latest amendments and notifications in companies act, GST and Income tax and other allied laws and analyse the underlying notifications and script the same in concise manner.
- You will work closely with product, support and delivery teams to drive business with assigned corporate
- You will maintain the corporate dashboard to track and monitor corporate activities and development
- Internship certificate
- Experience letter at the end of the internship
- Flexible work hours, work from home
- Chance to learn and be exposed to all sorts of challenges
- Opportunity to work on problems that are part of our company’s core
Note: This is an unpaid internship position.
For regular updates, join us: