About the company
Ewan Business Solutions Private Limited is a group of foreign language professionals who offer a platform where all business establishment and language-related services can be found under one roof.
We offer a wide range of services, including translation, interpretation, customer service, local procurement, export and import, and an internal communication system. In addition, we provide excellent verbal and written communication in Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese languages.
We are currently serving as a single point of contact for several manufacturing behemoths for their translation and interpretation requirements. We currently provide language and business development services to industries ranging from chemical to aerospace.
About Ewan Business Solutions Private Limited Ewan is a bridge to Indian & global markets with an in-depth knowledge of Chinese, Japanese & Taiwanese languages. Right from the language translation and localization services, Ewan provides end-to-end turnkey solutions such as foreign accounting, taxation, legal aid is a few amongst them.
Job Role: General Administration Internship
Job Type: Full time Start
Salary: 8,000/per month
Number of Openings: 01
Location: Pune – In Office
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing and routing office communications, lettersand documents
- Preserving office records Gathering information
- Updating office manuals and brochures
- Managing electronic and printed files
- Attending meetings, functions and events
- Hiring or referring qualified candidates
- Conducting new employee orientations
- Processing paperwork
- Checking completion of day-to-day tasks of employees
- Working on cold calling and communication
- Sending receipts and emails to customers and clients
• Professionalism; Handling calls
• Managing workload and prioritising Office relations • Following instructions
• Creativity • Flexibility
• Well versed with Microsoft Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, GSuite
• English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency
Who can apply?
• Are available for full time (in-office) in Pune
• Flexible working hours. • Understanding of How Business works.
• Due to nature of work, your spoken and written skills
will improve drastically. • Letter of Recommendation
Note – This is an in-office full time job, the candidate needs to be present in Pune.
Please send your Resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates, join us: