Position – Content creator & Social Media Manager
Vacancy – 3
Eligibility – Open to all.
Minimum period of internship- 2 months (extendable)
Application procedure –
Send your cv and cover letter via mail at email@example.com mentioning why your application should be accepted. Keep subject of the mail as “Application for the post of Content creator Intern”
Required Skill Set:
- Should be able to work independently.
- Should be well versed with online tools like canva & adobe etc.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be an active social media user and well versed with social media functioning.
- Should be adaptive in nature and comfortable in connecting with people via calls, messages and mails
- Added advantage if prior experience in handling social media pages/creating social media content.
- Should have good research skills.
a) Designing short videos, images, GIFs etc for our projects.
b) Handle social media platforms such as twitter, linkdin, Instagram,facebook and youtube.
c) Keep the social media platform updated on daily basis by posting the created content based on the projects of the NGO.
d) Provide innovative idea for the website and its blog.
e) Suggest innovative ways to create engaging posts.
f) To help in all kinds of designing and content creation related to NGO’s day to day work
g) Attend team meetings every weekend.
h) Co-ordinate with your team leads on daily basis.
For regular updates, join us: