About the job
Vineforce is a custom software development company located in Nabha. We empower businesses with innovative and tailored SaaS solutions that enhance productivity, efficiency, and competitiveness. Our solutions are reliable, scalable, and fully customizable to meet the unique needs of your business. With a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, we excel in solving complex business challenges with elegant software solutions.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Junior Lawyer. The Junior Lawyer will be required to provide legal advice and support to the organization and will be responsible for the preparation and review of legal documents, contracts, and agreements. The Junior Lawyer will also be responsible for legal research, case analysis, and providing legal advice and guidance to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, social work, political science, or related field.
- Experience in advocacy, law, social work, or related fields preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Empathy and ability to provide support to individuals facing challenges.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze complex situations.
- Adaptability to work in diverse environments and with diverse populations.
- Commitment to ethical standards and social justice.
0 TO 2 YEARS
Nabha (Punjab )
Candidate Preferred From Nabha Punjab or nearby location only.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-